Richard Boak is an independent consultant with over 37 years
of professional experience as a hydrogeologist and engineer.
He has particular expertise in:
- Water resources planning, management and policy development;
- Assessment of the environmental impacts of groundwater abstraction;
- Groundwater protection and risk assessment;
- Borehole design, construction and test pumping;
- Groundwater monitoring network design;
- Small-scale rural water supplies;
- Development and delivery of technical training courses.
Richard has extensive international experience, with a strong focus on Africa.